- Click a category (music, video, clothing, etc) in the upper left corner of the store’s homepage under the heading browse products.
- Click on the item you’d like to buy.
- From the product page, use the menus to select options (size, quantity, etc.)
- Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Click either ‘Continue Shopping’ or ‘Checkout.’
- If checking out, you can log in to your Port Merch account, create a new account, or order as a guest. To avoid creating an account and order as a guest, simply click the link to "register as a new customer", enter your information, and leave the optional account creation fields BLANK (at the bottom of the page). NOTE: If creating a new account please be sure to NOT use your email address as your Username. Also remember that your username can be no longer than 17 characters.
- To continue with checking out, click ‘Submit’.
- Choose payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal. Then enter all of the required payment info. If paying by credit card, the CVV2 number (The last 3 or 4 digits of the number on the back of your card near the signature field on your card.
- Verify that all your information is correct (products, order quantities, billing address, shipping address) and click ‘Submit Order.’
- You may print the confirmation page for your records if you’d like. You will also be emailed a copy of this receipt.
Yes, shipping and handling charges include shipping costs and packaging costs, and are calculated based on order weight and delivery destination.
Please note that your order may be subject to import duties and/or taxes imposed by Customs when your order reaches your country. Payment of all duties and taxes is the sole responsibility of the customer. Contact your local Customs office if you have questions about your country’s import regulations.
A: Yes. For assistance, please call us at 919-713-0078.
Yes. Port Merchandise uses SSL encryption to protect the credit card data while it is in transit over the internet.
Your credit card is charged at the time your order is placed.
A: We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt.
- We will issue refunds or exchanges for any reason on unworn/unwashed apparel. Include a $5 exchange fee for exchanges via check, money order, or PayPal ([email protected])
- We will issue refunds or exchanges for any reason on unopened factory sealed products (DVDs, CDs, etc). Include a $5 exchange fee for exchanges via check, money order, or PayPal ([email protected]).
- We will issue exchanges for defective products. Note: we will exchange for only the exact same product. No exchange fee due for defective merchandise.
Please pack the merchandise you wish to exchange/return securely and send the package to the following address:
984 Trinity Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
Contact Us or check the online store to determine availability of your desired item before sending the exchange!
Include a note telling us:
- Your order number
- Your name and contact information
- Reason for return/exchange
All customers are automatically emailed a link with tracking information once we have printed the label for the package. This is handled via the USPS system, not Port Merch. If you did not receive one, first please check your spam folders, and secondly, verify that you provided the correct email address when ordering. You can see that information on the receipt that was emailed to you (unless there is an error in your email address, in which case none of the emails will be delivered to you).
If the above doesn't help, send an email to [email protected] with the words “Tracking Request” in the subject line. Please tell us your order ID number and we will respond with tracking information. If you’re not sure of your order ID number, just tell us the name used when you placed your order.
Tracking information for international orders is often unreliable or infrequently updated. We do not have any control over the manner in which the USPS provides this tracking information.
This is often caused by a formatting error in your shipping address. Be sure that your zip code is only 5 digits for US addresses. Do not add the +4 digits to your zip code. If using PayPal, often the extra 4 digits are there and it causes this error. Be sure to check both your billing address and shipping address. If the error is not caused by the zip code, please email us ([email protected]) and we’ll look into the problem. Be sure to tell us the EXACT address you are using, and the EXACT items you have put into your shopping cart. If you’d rather call, we’d be happy to help you out: 919-713-0078
You can email any and all questions to [email protected] You may also call us at 919-713-0078. Our business hours are M – F, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. If leaving a voice mail, please let us know a good time to call you (and what time zone you’re in!)
Try enabling cookies on your browser.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Click on Tools
2. Go down to Internet Options
3. In the Internet Options window click the Privacy tab
4. Move the slider bar down to Medium, Low, or Accepts All Cookies
5. Click the Apply button to save the settings
6. Click OK to close the Internet Options window
7. Exit the browser and begin a new transaction in a new window
1. Click on Tools
2. Go down to Options
3. Click on the Privacy icon
4. Click on the button next to Cookies, make sure ‘allow site to set cookies’ is checked
5. Click OK to save changes and close the Options window
6. Exit the browser and begin a new transaction in a new window
If you continue experiencing problems you might want to try using another computer or another browser type, or wait for 24 hours and try the transaction again as the problem could be internally on our end. Please email [email protected] for further assistance with our online stores, or call 919-713-0078.
Simply go through the online shopping process (adding items to your cart, entering your name and address, etc). When you get to the final page of the checkout process, you will see your Total calculated with shipping and handling fees. You can then mail a check or money order (US funds!) to:
984 Trinity Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
Be sure to enclose a note telling us exactly what your order (what size, color, etc) and where you’d like it shipped.
Of course! Please note: an extra Customs charge may be applied to your order. This fee is not charged by Port Merchandise and the customer is responsible for any additional duties or taxes. Please check with your local Customs office for more information about possible charges.
- Orders ship within 48 hours. Your order’s delivery time depends on your proximity to beautiful Raleigh, NC.
- First Class US Mail delivery time is typically 3 to 7 days. First Class US Mail delivery time is NOT guaranteed.
- Priority Mail delivery time is typically 2 to 4 days. Priority Mail delivery time is NOT guaranteed.
- Most domestic orders will receive a tracking email from Stamps.com when their order is packed.
- International delivery times vary greatly and are not trackable.
- Due to the unpredictability of international postal deliveries, we DO NOT guarantee delivery of orders to international addresses. Rest assured, however, that we have a an international delivery success rate of 99%. There are rare instances, however, when an item leaves the US and then is delayed (or lost) by another country’s postal service. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do about this!
- Domestic orders can be tracked by emailing us at [email protected]. Please put “Tracking Info Request” in the subject line of your email. Please also put your name and order ID in the body of the email.
- Please do not attempt to download files to phones or other mobile devices. A desktop PC or laptop with proper software is recommended for downloading the ZIP files. Port Merch is not responsible for data costs or issues caused by trying to download files to a phone or tablet.
- Downloaded content, including full albums and singles, is non-refundable. If you did not receive your download link, please contact us using the contact form to the right, and we’ll get it to you.
- Please do not contact Port Merchandise with personal computer issues, as we won’t be able to help you. You should have a basic understanding of ZIP files and be able to import music into your own music player or software such as iTunes. If you’re unfamiliar with these things, don’t worry – it’s quite easy! Below are some useful tips for helping with downloads:
- Please allow ample time for downloads to complete. Leave the browser window open and allow even more time for lossless files, such as FLAC or WAV.
- The file that you download will be a .ZIP file. If you need help working with the .ZIP, please see this useful guide. If you’re using a Mac, just double-click the file. If it doesn't appear that the file downloaded, please check your default download location or search for the file. Often, users click the download link and then - depending on their system and/or browser - the file gets downloaded and they don't notice. For example, on Safari on Mac, a little icon just jumps to your download folder without any notice. It's easy to miss.
- Once you’ve extracted the music files, they will be in either the default download location on your computer, or in a file you previously specified. Most likely it will be in the “My Downloads” or “My Music” folder in Windows. We can’t help you find them, as the default download location for every PC can be different.
- To add music to iTunes, just launch iTunes and choose File > Add To Library. To add music to Windows Media Player, you can either: a) select the audio files, then right click them and choose “Add to Windows Media Player List”, or b) drag and drop the audio files onto the Windows Media Player window (if that doesn’t work, try the drag/drop operation again, but make sure the Library tab is active in Windows Media Player first).